1. I’m turning a year older again soon. Dang. Anyway, growing old is compulsory. Growing up is a choice.
2. I was never the handsome one, I am just the cute one. In some places, cute means ‘not ugly.’
3. What happened to my Saturday? Monday’s coming the day I hate.
4. As I was bloghopping, I’ve seen many bloggers who post apologies or announcements about their inactivity and I’m not sure why they do it. For the nth time, If you don’t have anything to write about, it’s okay.
The best thing about blogging is that there’s nobody to please but yourself. Again, there are no deadlines to beat.
5. I finally have a facebook account. I’m going with the fad. I have yet to see if I will really enjoy it. I learned that many of my friends already have a facebook account. Sadly, some of these friends who were really close to me before are now strangers with just a known face.
6. Everybody really talks bad about somebody at one point.
7. I get frustrated when I could not sing the newest song which is being played over the radio because I dunno the lyrics.
8. Sometimes I get so weird that I, myself get freaked out. Guess I’m on a never-ending quest to save me from me.
1. Some of my blogger friends nominated me before in the ‘Influential Blogger Awards.’ The other day, Pareng Otep (aka Otep Sucaldito) told me that he nominated me in the Philippine Blog Awards 2009. Wow. The next thing on my list: To conquer the world!haha.
2. I was given RM70 by our trainor and our manager as a prize for being the lone member of our group who did not have any absent and mistake in three weeks. Winner.
3. I’m really OC (obsessive compulsive) when it comes to the proper usage of apostrophe in a sentence.
4. Almost all of the reality shows I watch have ended. The Bachelorette Season 5 will end next week. I still go with Reid Rosenthal for the win. I’m also happy because the newest season of Hell’s Kitchen has started. Gordon Ramsay is still evil as always.
5. It’s a pat on the back everytime someone asks me if I have posted a new blog entry. It means that besides me, some people actually care what my next post would be.
6. When I first started blogging, I felt compelled to post something new, just because it has been 5 or 6 days since my last post. What I’ve learned is that it’s much
better to wait until I have something useful to say than to blog just for the sake of blogging. I’m sure the majority of the regular readers and lurkers would rather wait an extra 2 or 3 days for a better post than for me to publish something that is low in quality.
7. Sometimes blog ideas will pop into my head when I’m not at my computer. Rather than relying on my memory, I’ll quickly jot it down on paper or type in my cellphone until the time I could transfer it. The idea of writing this post, for example, came to me while on a treadmill in the gym. Crazy.
8. I gained weight when I went home for a vacation. But now, I’ve lost 9 lbs. in three weeks. yipee. As much as possible, I don’t eat after 6 pm. But sometimes I feel that there’s a ghost who’s taking over me. This ghost controls me. And it sometimes craves for rice, burger,fries, pizza and beer.